Election day, and I sure am fried at this point. Running on adrenaline and the knowledge that I've only a few more hours to go, I'll soon dive back into the phone bank. My lovely friend Patria took this picture - we hadn't seen each other in ages.
your the best, Celeste! And you look like you'd even gotten some sleep! E-day and GOTV wouldn't have hung together without you and I can't thank you enough for all the work you did and all the brilliant suggestions you made.
2 comments:
your the best, Celeste! And you look like you'd even gotten some sleep! E-day and GOTV wouldn't have hung together without you and I can't thank you enough for all the work you did and all the brilliant suggestions you made.
Yes, Celeste did!
WOW URE CHINO MORENOS WIFE?COOL AWESOME! ure very pretty! and i love ure blog! www.myspace.com/tripsy97
Post a Comment