These are really expressive, and they certainly depict an era! (by the way I watched the Butch Cassidy short. Tell me, what happened to the kidnapped president? I need to know!)
Hi Celeste!! You have a very beautiful blog and absolute awesome works!! I like your style Celeste!! I would like to explain myself in a better way, my english is not good enough, but I can say you, that you are amazing!! Cheers and thank you ;-)!!
5 comments:
Beautiful drawings...
These are really expressive, and they certainly depict an era!
(by the way I watched the Butch Cassidy short. Tell me, what happened to the kidnapped president? I need to know!)
Hi Celeste!! You have a very beautiful blog and absolute awesome works!! I like your style Celeste!! I would like to explain myself in a better way, my english is not good enough, but I can say you, that you are amazing!! Cheers and thank you ;-)!!
AWESOME drawings!
Celeste!!
These poses are really breathing!! It´s full of life!
Great work!!
Cheers!
Post a Comment